Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
1180 Ludlow Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Special Drexel University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City opened on August 3rd of 2020, after completing an $80 Million adaptive reuse project of the Historic Stephen Girard building in East Market development of Center City Philadelphia.
The historic exterior was preserved, while the entire interior was gutted and rebuilt (all new HVAC, Electric, Plumbing, etc.). All the state-of-the-art Hospitality Technology was installed into the building as well such as the Hilton Digital Key (which allows guests to check into their own room and use their phone as a key for all hotel doors) and Hilton Connected Room (which allows guests to control their TV, Thermostat and stream Netflix/music wirelessly, all from their own phone). Additional features include 10,000 sq. ft. of public and private outdoor space as well as 24-hour security.
The development includes multiple restaurants, retail, doggy daycare/veterinarian and a full grocery store. The hotel is located in the Midtown Village neighborhood of Center City Philadelphia, less than 100 yards to the Jefferson Train Station, less than half block to the University of Jefferson Hospital and Philadelphia’s City Hall. Canopy by Hilton Philadelphia Center City is Hilton’s first Luxury and Lifestyle brand to be opened here in Philadelphia.
- 236 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Federal Donuts featuring La Colombe Coffee, donuts, breakfast sandwiches and fried chicken options
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Complimentary Local and Toll-Free Calls
- 48-hour Cancellation Policy
- Unlimited Filtered Water
- Nespresso Coffee in Each Guestroom
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German