AKA Rittenhouse Square
135 South 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Special Drexel University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
AKA Rittenhouse Square is located on the corner of 18th and Walnut Streets, across from the formal entrance of Rittenhouse Square, the jewel of William Penn’s plan for Philadelphia. The majestic twelve-story historic landmark has been respectfully transformed with stylish contemporary interiors while preserving the building’s magnificent beaux arts façade.
With 78 elegantly furnished studio, one-, and two-bedroom Philadelphia suites with full kitchens, AKA Rittenhouse Square luxury extended stay hotel residences provide the ideal environment for short and long term stays. Stunning amenities and services include a modern lobby, and an amenity floor including a resident library, private cinema, conference room, Technogym fitness center, and laundry room.
- 78 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- a.kitchen serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- a.bar serving lunch, dinner, cocktails, late night
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Self-serve laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish