Holiday Inn Express St. Charles
936 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70130
Special Dillard University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Our hotel is in the heart of the Warehouse Arts District, just steps away from the National World War II Museum, Ogden Museum of Southern Art, and the St. Charles Avenue Streetcar. Within a 10-minute walk, you can immerse yourself in the menagerie of the French Quarter, the historic Garden District, and the Riverwalk Marketplace.
Sports fans will enjoy being blocks away from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Smoothie King Center, while our business travelers will have easy access getting to and from the Ernest N. Morial New Orleans Convention Center, Tulane Medical Center, and LSU Health Sciences Center.
For our adventure-seekers, head eight minutes downtown and visit the Audubon Institute’s Insectarium and Aquarium of the Americas, or give yourself an extra 10 minutes and let nature envelope you in City Park, a 1,500-acre public park, and be sure to stop by Audubon Park and Zoo. For art fans, venture over to The New Orleans Museum of Art, Bestoff Sculpture Garden, Dueling Oaks, and Storyland Village. A few skips from City Park, festival goers will revel in the Fairgrounds Race Track.
- 151 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- IHG Rewards
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish