Higgins Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
1000 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Special Dillard University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Consistently a TripAdvisor.com top five, The Higgins Hotel is a brand new four-diamond hotel situated across from New Orleans’ top-rated visitor attraction, The National World War II Museum. Located within the thriving Arts District, guests will be steps from famous restaurants like Cochon, Emeril’s, and Peche. Other nearby favorites include the Ogden Museum of Southern Art, the Contemporary Arts Center, the oldest Civil War Museum in the country and the entrance to the city’s Convention Center.
While spending time at the hotel, take advantage of garage parking and our fitness and business centers. For your dining pleasure, sit atop our 9-story building and enjoy the view of the city at Rosie’s on the Roof, a fun and casual restaurant with great mixed cocktails. Café Normandie serves French inspired cuisine and Kilroy’s bar and lounge is the place to “see” and “be seen” in the Arts District. As an art deco inspired masterpiece, The Higgins Hotel New Orleans has everything you need to ensure a truly memorable stay.
- 230 guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Café Normandie serving French country fare for breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Kilroy’s serving small plates and cocktails
- Provisions serving grab-and-go coffee and sandwiches
- Rosie’s on the Roof serving burgers, beer, viewing area
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French