3253 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68131
Special Creighton University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Element Omaha Midtown Crossing was built “green from the ground up” in 2010 and offers 132 modern, comfortable rooms in a safe, vibrant development just one mile from the Creighton campus. Inspired by Starwood’s Westin hotels, we offer the same Heavenly Beds and high quality service. All rooms have full kitchens and free wi-fi. Complimentary breakfast daily and evening reception Monday – Thursday are included.
Located in Midtown Crossing, a movie theater, sports bar, wine bar, and a wide variety of restaurants and shops are all just steps outside the hotel’s front door. We offer complimentary airport shuttle transportation as well as within a 5 mile radius of the hotel, including Creighton University. Parking is available in the attached Midtown Crossing garage at a rate of $8 overnight with in and out privileges. It is also free for the first three hours for local attendees, and a small hourly charge after that to the maximum of $6.00.
- 132 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary shuttle service to Creighton University, airport and within 5 miles of hotel
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Bicycles available to borrow
- Complimentary breakfast served daily
- Complimentary evening reception (Mon-Thurs)
- All rooms have kitchens with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and a 2-burner stove-top
- Pull-out sofa in each room
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish