Hotel RL Baltimore
207 E. Redwood St.
Baltimore, MD, 21202
Special Coppin State University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Situated 300 ft. from the Inner Harbor in the historic 10-story Keyser Building, our hotel is just a short walk to many major attractions and activities in Baltimore, and only 4 miles from Coppin University. Offering bright and peaceful guest rooms and a great location, we are designed for people who travel to expand their horizons. Explore iconic landmarks of American history, immerse yourself in classic and modern art, visit the still-standing haunts of literary greats and let your curiosity run rampant in Baltimore. Our hotel features ethically sourced Victrola Coffee, an on site restaurant, and The Living Stage — an intimate stage for thought-provoking events. Stay comfortable. Stay inspired. Stay Curious at Hotel RL.
- 130 non-smoking guest rooms
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Valet parking available
- On-site dining and bar serving breakfast, happy hour and dinner
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary bike rental
- Self-serve and valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English