181 Church Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Special College of Charleston rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Emeline is Charleston’s newest luxury, boutique hotel. Nestled in the downtown historic district surrounded by galleries and boutiques and a convenient 20 minutes from Charleston International Airport– Emeline is an ideal locale for gatherings amidst exploration of one of America’s most romantic and celebrated cities. Beyond its warm accommodations, captivating living spaces and inviting eateries, the heart of the property is the expansive, private courtyard. Lush garden accents, an inviting central fireplace, and intimate seating areas provides guests an optimal area to gather and enjoy.
Emeline offers 212 luxury accommodations, all of which feature king-sized beds. A cornerstone of this new destination is Keep Shop, a bespoke retail experience featuring goods from locally beloved and nationally renowned artisans and partners. Other amenities include a fitness center featuring fitness on demand classes and a Peloton bike, complimentary Wi-Fi, valet service, custom Emeline house bikes, and complimentary use of the house car, the MINI Countryman.
The hotel’s signature restaurant, Frannie and the Fox, is a wood-fired eatery featuring shared plates and seasonal dishes with Italian sensibilities. Clerks Coffee Company is a great option for breakfast or lunch—an assortment of house-made pastries is available all day. Also included in the dining options Emeline can provide is the long-standing Charleston seafood staple, Hank’s Seafood Restaurant.
Emeline is a clever, and thoughtfully designed retreat crafted with the curious traveler in mind charting their own course. Our experienced team embodies the persona of a consummate host, always focused on the vibrant days of hospitality. Emeline’s gracious accommodations provide a warm welcome after a busy day exploring all the notable points of interest that lie just outside of our doors.
- 212 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Complimentary internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Clerks Coffee Company serving breakfast and lunch
- Frannie & the Fox serving dinner
- Hank’s Seafood Restaurant serving dinner
- In-room coffee delivery and dining
- Complimentary still and sparkling water station in each corridor
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary bike rentals and use of house car
- Valet laundry service available
- Concierge and turn-down service available
- Premium Red Flower guestroom amenities
- All suites feature vintage record player
- Pets permitted
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese