1770 Euclid Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
Special Catholic University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Go beyond campus to discover more of Washington, DC. The LINE Hotel is a community effort by area chefs, artists, and cultural leaders. The LINE takes root in a 110-year-old historic church in the Adams Morgan neighborhood – just 2.7 miles from Catholic University.
At the LINE Hotel, explore DC’s food, art, and local scene with two acclaimed regional chefs at the helm of three restaurants and a coffee shop. Throughout the LINE, you’ll find 3000 original pieces of art from more than a dozen DC artists. In the lobby, a community podcasting network broadcasts live with programming from 30 local radio hosts.
- 220 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Pet friendly (no fees)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- A Rake’s Progress serving dinner and weekend brunch
- Brothers and Sisters serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Spoken English serving dinner
- The Cup We All Race 4 serving coffee/tea, juice, pastries, sandwiches
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Wellness center with rooftop yoga
- Self-serve and valet parking (fee applies)
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian