139 Mathewson Street
Providence, RI 02903
Special Brown University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Our landmark hotel in Providence, RI, is steeped in historic character dating back to the 19th century with European flair and New England charm. Step inside old-world elegance and let our seasoned staff impress you with our personalized service and meticulous attention to detail.
We are passionate about providing stellar hospitality, and our personality comes through in all we do. Located in the heart of downtown Providence’s vibrant theater district, our culture and passion for the arts are reflected in everything we offer. Vintage furnishing, art, and classic novels are sprinkled throughout the hotel. Retire to your sophisticated guestroom or suite fitted with oil paintings from world-renowned artists and sleep soundly amid the city.
We are a short walk to the Brown campus. Also in our neighborhood you will find the Providence Performing Arts Center, Trinity Repertory Company, and the Rhode Island Convention Center. Unique shops, independent restaurants, and art galleries are right outside our front door. Above all else, we invite you to experience our personalized service, not found in any other hotel in Providence. Referred to as the “Ivy League Hotel of Providence,” we have been welcoming Brown University visitors since 1882.
- 80 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- In-room Keurig coffee maker and mini-fridge
- Robes and slippers in all rooms
- On-site restaurant serving breakfast
- Room service
- Wyndham Hotel Rewards points program
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Portuguese