Aloft Providence Downtown Hotel
191 Dorrance St
Providence, RI 02903
Please note: Room availability beginning 12/4/21
Rates subject to availability.
From the moment you step inside, feel the vibe, the excitement, the exhilaration that is the new Aloft Providence Downtown. From cutting-edge technology to high-touch amenities, you can immerse yourself in this innovative, untraditional atmosphere.
Perfectly placed within the Providence Innovation and Design District along the Providence River, this hotel offers downtown visitors a stylish, energizing spot near the area’s best dining, attractions, and waterfront activities. Aloft Providence Downtown sits within walking distance to Brown University.
Take in the downtown and river views while feeling the beat of dynamic Alive at Aloft performances from the rooftop bar. Dance and sing to the music while sipping a signature craft cocktail. Wonder into the lobby for the causal ambience, drinks, and food options at WXYZ Bar, the ideal setting to unwind or gather with colleagues, family, and friends.
- 175 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Re:fuel market for breakfast or a snack while on the go
- Re:mix Lounge to mix and mingle or play a game of pool
- Blu Violet Rooftop Restaurant offering sips & bites
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Camp Aloft providing kids a bed-in-a-bag with special treats
- AFR: Animals Are Fun offering your dog an Aloft-branded bed and bowl + complimentary treats and toys
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish