Washington Square Hotel
103 Waverly Place
New York, NY 10011
Special Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law rates available
Rates subject to availability.
One of the few family-owned hotels in New York City, the Washington Square Hotel is located on historic Washington Square Park in the heart of Greenwich Village. This vibrant area is the soul of lower Manhattan, alive with music venues, stylish restaurants, trendy clubs and distinctive shops. The European-style hotel features 150 non-smoking guest rooms and complimentary Continental breakfast in our critically acclaimed North Square Restaurant.
The deluxe guest rooms reflect the welcoming Art-Deco styled lobby and lobby bar. The hotel is within easy walking distance to the East and West Village, SOHO, the Meat Packing District, and Chelsea. Our multi-lingual front desk staff will be pleased to answer any questions and assist you with your needs.
- 150 non-smoking guest rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout the hotel
- In-room safe
- Bath robe
- iPod/iPhone compatible radio
- Keurig coffee maker
- Complimentary Continental breakfast buffet
- Full service restaurant, café and lounge
- Fitness center
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Polish, Chinese, Japanese