The Ven at Embassy Row
2015 Massachusetts Avenue
Washington, DC 20036
Special American University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
“In the famed Dupont Circle area known for art, international culture, cuisine and home to the world’s embassies, The Ven is reflective of the vibrant neighborhood it calls home. Offering style and international flair in a sophisticated yet comfortable environment, The Ven implements various elements and touchpoints reflective of the Danish and Norwegian concept of hygge; design meant to encourage guests’ comfort, exploration and personal well-being.
As guests arrive at The Ven, they walk into an expansive lobby featuring floor-to-ceiling windows looking onto famed Massachusetts Avenue, providing the perfect sociable summit to mingle with friends and build new connections.
The Ven has a captivating Scandinavian-inspired design created with simplicity and minimalism in mind. Guests can soak up and experience vibrant social spaces with pops of pink and blue, blonde wood tones throughout the property, arched passageways, custom-made furnishings, and a Gallery level featuring rotating art from local, national and international artists that instills curiosity and joy.
At Fred & Stilla, our full-service restaurant, substance meets style. Linger over the bold coffee roast of the day until the last message in your inbox is finally cleared away. Stop in to grab a mid-day bite on the go, or gather for a working lunch to fine-tune the details of your team’s big presentation. Settle into an inviting corner for an after-work drink that turns into dinner that turns back into drinks.
Take in views of the iconic Washington, DC skyline at The Rooftop at The Ven, our 9th-floor outdoor pool. Our urban retreat offers a tranquil respite from your daily grind.”
- 231 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- Foosball and ping pong tables
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool
- 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service
- One block from Dupont Circle Metro station
- Fred & Stilla serving globally inspired fare and cocktails
- 24-hour Chef Pantry with artisanal snacks and beverages for on the go
- Take in views of the iconic Washington, DC skyline at The Rooftop at The Ven, our 9th-floor outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary wireless internet access in public areas of hotel
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French