1155 14th St NW
Washington, DC 20005
Special American University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
A Bold Cultural Hub in the Heart of DC, Hotel Zena, an Urban Retreat By Viceroy, is where art, music, and design thrive. Part hotel and part art gallery that features work that celebrates the contributions and courage of women. Find us at the nexus of downtown DC and the 14th Street Corridor, close to DC’s most notable landmarks and museums. Our 191 guestrooms and suites are soothing spaces with artful touches. The best social scene in the city can be discovered right downstairs at Figleaf, our expansive bar and lounge that features a curated cocktail and wine list, plus a New American menu, or on the 14th floor at Hedy’s Rooftop featuring views of the iconic city skyline.
- 191 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Figleaf open 5-10 Mon-Sat
- Hedy’s Rooftop Restaurant open 5-10 Wed-Sat
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish