The Whaler’s Inn
20 East Main Street
Mystic, CT 06355
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Located in the center of Historic Downtown Mystic, The Whaler’s Inn offers the perfect opportunity for visiting guests to explore the quintessential New England village. With 45 guestrooms, over 5 unique buildings, accommodations range from junior suites with bunk rooms to deluxe guestrooms with fireplaces, river views, and air jet soaking tubs. Guests can dine at the farm-to-fork table restaurant The Shipwright’s Daughter for breakfast or dinner daily. Meander the beautiful streets of Mystic dotted with historic sea captain’s homes, award-winning restaurants, and unique shops and boutiques.
- 45 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary parking available
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Weekend Brunch
- Each adult guest receives a $15 food and beverage credit per night
- Complimentary coffee and cookies each afternoon
- Pets not permitted
- Languages spoken: English