The Westin New Orleans
100 Rue Iberville
New Orleans, LA 70130
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Westin New Orleans sits at the end of Canal Street and overlooks the French Quarter and Mississippi River. The Westin has been redesigned and updated with a $30 million transformation that celebrates the beauty of the river, as well as the charm of New Orleans, capturing the city’s history, culture, architecture, and natural elements. Westin guests enjoy access to Bistro at the Bend, a new restaurant with signature breakfast and lunch options. Grab a refreshing cocktail in Observatory Eleven, a stunning new bar that features unforgettable views of the river. Experience The Westin’s signature wellness programs, access to street car stations, French Quarter shopping, and the onsite Canal Place shops which are located on levels 1-3 and feature upscale and luxury retail stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Lululemon, Louis Vuitton, Shake Shack, Prytania Theater, and Starbucks.
- 436 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Observatory Eleven, premier cocktail bar
- Bistro at the Bend, serving continental breakfast and Cajun cuisine
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Valet and self-parking ($48/$33)
- Valet dry-cleaning service available
- Pets permitted
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French