The Standard, Hollywood
8300 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
A true original, The Standard, Hollywood is a retro classic located in the heart of West Hollywood on the legendary Sunset Strip. A quintessential neighborhood destination, the hotel embraces its original vintage design and offbeat sensibility. A lively experience, the hotel abounds with creativity and spirited clientele.
From the wavy mid-century modern façade to the blue AstroTurf pool deck to the floor-to ceiling shagged lobby, expect unexpected touches at every turn. The laid-back public spaces include the beloved LA restaurant Croft Alley open 24/7, a top-secret nightclub Mmhmmm, the desert backdrop Cactus Lounge, a lobby with nightly DJs, and the iconic pool deck with views of LA.
- 139 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Valet parking (fee applies)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Croft Alley, open 24 hours, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- The Pool Deck serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Cactus Lounge
- Mmhmmm nightclub
- Live entertainment
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Pet friendly (no fees)
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Thai, Russian, Urdu