The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, DC
3100 South Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
With its iconic smokestack dominating the neighborhood skyline, The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. is one of the most distinctive hotels in Georgetown. This landmark boutique hotel in D.C. today incorporates the historic renovation of a turn-of-the-century industrial building erected in 1932, and serves as an integral part of the Georgetown cityscape. Although rooted in history, our Georgetown, D.C. hotel offers luxurious modern comforts that exceed every expectation.
- 86 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Valet laundry service
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Degrees Bistro serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Living Room serving light fare, cocktails and complimentary butler-passed s’mores
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Arabic