The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery
535 Tchoupitoulas Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery offers guests a blend of the old and new with a focus on convenience and comfort, which captures the essence of New Orleans with a modern twist.
Established along the border of the Warehouse & Arts District and Central Business District, our novel hotel originally served as a coffee & tobacco warehouse since the mid-19th century until 1997 when it was converted into a hotel. The hotel has been fully-restored to feature the building’s rustic authenticity while presenting contemporary amenities and furnishings with commitment to excellent service.
- 167 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Self-service and valet laundry service available
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Languages spoken: English