The Normandy Hotel
2118 Wyoming Ave NW
Washington, DC 20008
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Tucked just off Connecticut Avenue among the stately embassies and tree-lined streets of peaceful Kalorama, The Normandy Hotel is an inviting and residential retreat from the city. Steps from DC’s iconic Dupont Circle, 2.9 miles to American University, and a short stroll from Dupont Metro Station and eclectic Adams Morgan, The Normandy offers a uniquely DC experience that’s steeped in sophisticated charm – where every stay feels like coming home.
- 75 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Complimentary Access to Mint Gym
- Continental breakfast available
- Complimentary wine hour and bottled water
- Pets permitted (no additional fees)
- Languages spoken: English, Vietnamese