The Montague on the Gardens
15 Montague Street
London WC1B 5BJ
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
A genteel Georgian townhouse in elegant Bloomsbury, The Montague is a peaceful hideaway in the heart of the city that combines up-to-the-minute sophistication with ample old-world charm.
Just steps from The British Museum, expect exemplary personal service, understated comfort and rich furnishings throughout. A bistro style restaurant specialises in modern European cuisine which may also be enjoyed al fresco on the delightful terrace.
- 100 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet in guest rooms and wireless throughout hotel
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary full English breakfast
- Complimentary house beverage each night
- Complimentary access to Fitness First, within walking distance
- 24-hour reception and concierge service
- 24-hour room service
- Valet laundry, dry cleaning, pressing service available
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Shuttle service (fee applies)
- Blue Door Bistro serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Afternoon tea served daily
- Languages spoken: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, Polish, Hungarian