The Lucerne Hotel
201 West 79th Street
New York, NY 10024
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Lucerne Hotel offers New York City visitors luxury accommodations in the heart of Manhattan’s posh Upper West Side. The Lucerne’s building is a treasured landmark built in 1904 and has European-inspired architectural charm combined with sophisticated and modern accommodations.
The Lucerne is just a short subway ride to Columbia University, Lincoln Center and walking distance of the American Museum of Natural History, The Children’s Museum of Manhattan, Columbus Circle, Riverside Park, Central Park, and several fine restaurants, specialty boutiques, and cafés.
- 197 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary in-room wireless internet access
- Complimentary wireless internet access in common areas
- State-of-the-art fitness and spa room
- Business center
- On-site concierge
- Valet and self parking (fee applies)
- Laundry and dry cleaning services (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Chinese