The Jung Hotel & Residences
1500 Canal Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70112
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Originally opened in 1908, The Jung hotel expanded in 1925 during the “Jazz Age” with live music offerings and quickly became the most prestigious hotel in New Orleans. Through the years, the hotel’s most famous attribute was its rooftop Tulane Ballroom which played host to numerous Mardi Gras balls, grand cotillions, proms, and a 1964 appearance by President Lyndon Johnson.
207 spacious luxury hotel and residential style executive accommodations have been thoughtfully appointed with upscale amenities. Guests will enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room dining and dry cleaning services, a rooftop pool, and on-site valet parking.
- 207 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- In-room mini-fridge, coffee/tea maker, HDTV, iPod dock, hair dryer, iron
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Heated rooftop swimming pool and terrace
- Concierge service
- Full-service restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sports bar
- Valet parking (fee applies)
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish