The Inn at Patrick Square
115 Market Street
Clemson, SC 29631
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
A Hotel with Southern charm and modern luxury in Clemson, SC.
In the heart of the Patrick Square community, one hotel in Clemson, South Carolina offers an authentic, traditional setting overlooking a beautiful Village Green. This unique journey of history and legacy begins with a friendly greeting and the story of Thomas Green and Anna Maria Calhoun Clemson’s significant gift to South Carolina. Elegant interior spaces offer visitors, business travelers, alumni, and locals a sophisticated boutique lodging destination. The Inn at Patrick Square is Southern hospitality and luxury…Clemson-style.
Enjoy conversation over coffee, a light meal, or late afternoon tea in an upcountry backdrop of old-world finishes, eclectic furniture, and locally-inspired artwork. Guest rooms and suites are artfully designed to blend traditional décor with modern amenities.
The Inn at Patrick Square is also the perfect place for the finest weddings and other special events. Relive special memories and create new traditions at The Inn at Patrick Square.
- 45 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Complimentary parking
- Keurig coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, safe in every room
- Interactive smart TVs
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Stumphouse Café serving breakfast, lunch
- Meeting space available with catering by Rick Erwin’s
- Languages spoken: English