The Dupont Circle
1500 New Hampshire Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Dupont Circle is a family-owned independent Irish Luxury hotel. A Landmark hotel in Washington’s most vibrant neighborhood featuring luxury amenities and services and within walking distance to Georgetown and Foggy Bottom. It is right on the borderline between some of the most powerful offices in DC, the beautiful residential area and most of the foreign embassies.
The hotel features 24-hour valet service. The redline metro station is just a block away from the hotel. American university is a few bust stops away or a 10-15 min taxi ride. Georgetown and Foggy Bottom are 15-20 mins walk. Howard university is a 10-min car ride or 30-minute walk through the most exciting parts of Washington, DC.
- 327 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Complimentary 24-hr fitness center
- 24-hour business center (some services complimentary)
- 24-hour room service available
- Nespresso machines, complimentary water, and Malin + Goetz bath amenities in all guest rooms
- Valet laundry/dry cleaning service available
- Guest relations and concierge services
- Newspaper delivery available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, Amharic, Tagalog, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean