The Crescent Hotel Fort Worth
3300 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
“Rising at the crossroads of Downtown, the world-renowned Cultural District, and surrounding historic neighborhoods, The Crescent Hotel, Fort Worth is an extension of these unique areas, Mirroring the unique history, diversity and character of Fort Worth.
Discover the luxurious atmosphere of The Crescent Fort Worth, a sought-after destination for both locals and visitors in search of a sophisticated and inclusive space for their gatherings.
Located in the heart of the Cultural District, just under 3 miles from TCU our meeting and event space will boast the ultimate in hospitality, wellness, and luxury, all highly curated within an urban setting. ”
- 200 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Shuttle service available (fee applies)
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Emilias – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with indoor/outdoor seating options
- The Blue room at Emilias – Fine Dining Dinner
- The Circle Bar and Rooftop Bar – open evenings
- Complimentary fitness center (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center (some services complimentary)
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish