The Crescent Hotel Fort Worth
3300 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Situated in Fort Worth’s Cultural District, The Crescent Hotel offers guests unparalleled access to cultural & entertainment experiences. Just steps away from renowned museums, TCU campus, lively entertainment, and historic landmarks, visitors will find themselves within easy reach of the city’s most iconic attractions.
Intentionally designed for overnight stays, with seamless living and working spaces, The Crescent Hotel’s accommodations are sophisticated, light-filled sanctuaries. The rooms feature modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs, high-speed Wi-Fi, and spacious work desks, catering to both relaxation and productivity.
The Crescent Hotel’s refined culinary options are an extension of the world-renowned Cultural District that surrounds the hotel. You’ll find options for dining and socializing, from Circle Bar to Emilia’s, the upscale restaurant offering Mediterranean fare.
Elevate your well-being with access to the fitness center, enabling you to maintain your fitness routine throughout your stay. Completing the luxury experience, the hotel offers valet parking, providing a smooth and inviting arrival and departure experience, attentive room service and round-the-clock front desk assistance. The hotel’s offerings elevate everyday life into a truly luxurious experience for all.
- 200 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Car service available (fee applies)
- Emilias – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with indoor/outdoor seating options
- The Blue room at Emilias – Fine Dining Dinner
- The Circle Bar and Ralph’s Rooftop Bar
- Complimentary cccess to Canyon Ranch fitness center (limited hours)
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)