The Berkeley Hotel
1200 E. Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Berkeley Hotel offers uncompromising service and comfortable, gracious accommodations in arguably Richmond’s best location at 12th and Cary Streets NW, at the western edge of historic Shockoe Slip with its cobblestone streets and many dining and shopping opportunities just a few steps from the hotel. Richmond downtown’s financial district is adjacent to our east side and James River Canal Walk, Belle Isle, Brown’s Island, the State Capitol, and many other government buildings and tourist attractions are all within a block to 2 miles from the hotel. The Berkeley Hotel also offers a variety of options to accommodate meetings, banquets, and other events. Restaurants located next to the hotel are currently open serving breakfast, lunch, dinner at their respective hours of operation.
We hope to welcome you in Richmond soon!
- 55 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Filipino