Tarrytown House Estate
49 East Sunnyside Lane
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Business and leisure guests alike will find peace and relaxation in our luxury accommodations and amenities, set in Westchester’s beautiful historic Hudson Valley. All guests can enjoy what Forbes Magazine calls one of “America’s Prettiest Towns” in Tarrytown, New York. Only 10 U.S. towns were selected for this honor. The scenic backdrop makes Tarrytown House Estate one of the most charming, welcoming places to stay and is only 25 minutes outside of New York City.
Lodging at Tarrytown House Estate is designed for comfort and convenience by providing each hotel suite and conference room with luxuriously appointed traditional style and detail.
Tarrytown House dates to 1840 and has 12 distinct buildings. Most guest rooms require walking and there is limited elevator access. For those guests with mobility challenges we suggest requesting a specially designed room adjacent to the lobby to avoid all of the pathways, gardens, and staircases.
- 212 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible in some areas
- Complimentary parking
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Indoor heated child-friendly swimming pool and seasonal outdoor adults-only swimming pool
- Valet laundry service available
- Cellar 49 serving lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch (reservations required at all times)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish