SIXTY LES Hotel
190 Allen Street
New York, NY 10002
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
In the heart of New York City’s Lower East Side lies luxury amid haute minimalism, SIXTY LES carries the artful spirit of the city through its every suite, space and dining venue, from an Andy Warhol filmstrip pool to Lee Friedlander-made glowing headboards to bespoke Jim Walrod interior design elements.
SIXTY LES is walking distance to East Village, Bowery, Greenwich Village, NYU, Washington Square Park, SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown, with easy access to Midtown and Downtown.
Spacious Studio rooms that start at 325 square feet and larger are a perfect fit for the New York traveler. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, bottled water and other amenities.
- 138 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Valet parking available
- Shuttle service available
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Blue Ribbon Kanpai Garden offering southern barbeque
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Izakaya offering Japanese cuisine
- Make Believe rooftop social club
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)