Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District
2500 Museum Way
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Revitalize your extended-stay travels at Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District, where we are ideally located steps from thrilling West 7th Street, an urban village home to unique shopping and dining. Before catching a football game at Texas Christian University or discovering attractions such as the Fort Worth Botanic Garden, Kimbell Art Museum and historic Montgomery Plaza, catch up on some rest in our apartment-style suites.
Complete work with the help of our ergonomic workstations and Wi-Fi, then refuel by cooking a meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Stop by our free breakfast buffet, served daily. Enjoy an invigorating workout at our 24-hour fitness center. Whether you’re in town to build memories or business ties, Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District is the perfect home base for your Texas journey. And we welcome our TCU guests with a 15% discount.
- 150 non-smoking guest suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Complimentary full breakfast buffet
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Self-serve laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish