Pod Hotel DC
627 H Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
What is #podlife? Pod DC is an energetic and fun alternative to the typical hotel experience, featuring 3 unique social spaces open early until late for eating, drinking, and meeting new friends.
Conveniently located in Penn Quarter and across from Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro and Capital One Arena. We’re three blocks from the Washington D.C. Convention Center, five minutes from Union Station, and fifteen minutes from Reagan National Airport. Join a walking tour, grab a bite from Crimson’s Southern Diner or meet for drinks in our modern Whiskey Bar. Did we mention a year-round rooftop with sweeping views of the nation’s capital?
While you stay with us, make sure to take advantage of our 3 food outlets and our partnership with Washington Sports Club (if our gym wasn’t enough!).
- 245 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and public guest areas
- Media hubs for streaming personal content and USB charging ports
- Pod Walks – weekly guided walking tours
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center with fully-equipped cardio studio
- Complimentary access to Washington Sports Club including all fitness classes
- Crimson Diner serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a craft coffee bar
- Crimson Whiskey Bar serving dinner and craft cocktails
- Crimson View serving light fare, wine, craft cocktails, and views of the city
- Self-serve laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Languages spoken: English