9 Crosby Street
New York, NY 10013
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
With an alluring fusion of vintage and cutting-edge decor, NoMo SoHo provides luxury accommodations amid the beating soul of Manhattan’s SoHo district. Shaped by Benjamin Noriega Ortiz’ provocative design based on Jean Cocteau’s 1946 French film “La Belle et la Bête,” this NYC hotel maintains the cast-iron and cobblestone authenticity of SoHo, while celebrating the fashion and culture of the digital age.
NoMo SoHo features stunning rooms and balcony suites with open layouts, lavish amenities, and 10-foot windows that peer over the skyline. Feel immersed in the energy of SoHo in our beautiful lobby that provides a social workspace, or relax on the penthouse rooftop with panoramic vistas. Discover our vibrant food scene at NOMO Kitchen, serving a modern American cuisine highlighting locally sourced ingredients of New York State, an indoor-outdoor bar and a swank cocktail lounge and event space influenced by the Chinatown neighborhood.
- 263 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Concierge service
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Complimentary 24/7 fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- Turn down service available
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- NoMo Kitchen serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French