Morris House Hotel
225 South 8th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Morris House Hotel, an historic, Georgian-colonial boutique hotel in Philadelphia’s historic district, is centrally located to the city’s most interesting museums and tourist destinations, great restaurants, shopping, and top universities. Just off Walnut Street, the hotel is convenient to SEPTA bus, subway and Jefferson Station rail lines.
The Morris House Hotel is one of the best places to stay in Philadelphia if you are looking to explore the historic district – steps away from the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and Old City Philadelphia.
- 17 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Pets not permitted
- 15% discount on Parkway Parking Walnut Towers self-park garage
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Portuguese