44 W. 29th Street
New York, NY 10001
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Roof-terrace-toting Made Hotel combines raw materials and a community ethos in the very core of the Big Apple. The 102 rooms feature concrete ceilings, bronze fixtures and bohemian fabrics, as well as cleverclogs design touches from interior-experts Studio MAI. Oversized floor-to-ceiling windows look out onto NoMad’s townhouses and watertowers, but the best views of all are up at Good Behavior – the plant-laden cocktail lounge serves tiki-style drinks on an Empire State-facing terrace. Seasonal veg is the pride of basement restaurant Ferris, and coffeeshop Paper is a neighborhood hotspot for the local creative set.
- 102 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Paper neighborhood coffee shop
- Lobby Bar
- Ferris New American seasonal restaurant
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Portugese, Russian