1770 Euclid Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Go beyond campus to discover more of Washington, DC. The LINE Hotel is a community effort by area chefs, artists, and cultural leaders. The LINE takes root in a 110-year-old historic church in the Adams Morgan neighborhood.
At the LINE Hotel, explore DC’s food, art, and local scene with two acclaimed regional chefs at the helm of three restaurants and a coffee shop. Throughout the LINE, you’ll find 3000 original pieces of art from more than a dozen DC artists. In the lobby, a community podcasting network broadcasts live with programming from 30 local radio hosts.
- 220 residential-style guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Pet friendly (no fees)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- A Rake’s Progress serving dinner and weekend brunch
- Brothers and Sisters serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Spoken English serving dinner
- The Cup We All Race 4 serving coffee/tea, juices, pastries, sandwiches
- Room service
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fitness classes + personal training
- Overnight valet parking
- Valet laundry and dry cleaning service available
- Dozens of languages spoken including English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian