Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End
2121 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Located in Washington’s beautiful West End and adjacent to historic Georgetown, Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End will offer visitors 168 spacious guest rooms in a striking nine story building with a rooftop terrace. With quick, convenient access to Dupont Circle and Embassy Row, this hotel is perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End is steps from Georgetown’s shopping, dining and nightlife, while easily accessible to the heart of the nation’s capital via the Washington DC metro.
You’ll never have to settle for anything less than a freshly made meal, an ice-cold beverage, a selection of specialty beverages made with Starbucks® espresso roast, or a delightful bite of your favorite dessert with the the 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market and the Coffee to Cocktails Bar. Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, local and regional specialties, and more. Pair your breakfast with coffee, milk, juice, or tea. Breakfast is free with your World of Hyatt membership when you book an eligible rate.
The contemporary hotel offers comfortable and spacious accommodations with modern conveniences enabling easy access to the essentials for comfort while traveling. Each of the oversized guest rooms features the perfect blend of home and office, so that you can relax in comfort and stay productive during your stay.
- 168 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet access in guest rooms and wireless throughout hotel
- Gallery Market & Menu offering 24/7 food and beverages
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor heating swimming pool
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Self-serve and valet laundry service available
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Valet bicycle program
- Languages spoken: English