Hotel Indigo New Orleans – French Quarter
705 Common St
New Orleans, LA 70130
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Originally built in 1837, the brand-new Hotel Indigo French Quarter sits at the intersection of old and new. Taking inspiration from the booming melodies of the brass band, the creative costuming of citizens and visitors alike, and the enticing beckon of second line parades, the guest at the Hotel Indigo New Orleans will be a part of that number. With 143 perfectly appointed guestrooms, nine with balconies overlooking St. Charles and Common, a lively restaurant lounge Common Interest, and a locally-sourced gift and sundry shop, our pet-friendly hotel is the perfect oasis in the heart of New Orleans.
Our hotel is nestled in the heart of downtown New Orleans, just steps away from the famous French Quarter on the St. Charles Avenue streetcar line. We are also just a few blocks to some of the most notable music and event venues in the city including the Saenger Theatre, The Joy Theater, Orpheum Theater, House of Blues, the Fillmore, and the Superdome and Smoothie King Center.
- 143 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- Common Interest Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, late-night and happy hour options
- Sundry/Gift Shop located in Lobby
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center (some services complimentary)
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and bottled water in guest rooms
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish