Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown
230 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Famed architect and Georgia Tech alumnus, John Portman’s soaring atria and cloud-grazing glass elevators grace skyscrapers around the world, but no city boasts more of his postmodern designs than his hometown of Atlanta, including the Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown. Located in the heart of the city and connected to the AmericasMart (another Portman work), our hotel is just off I-75 and I-85, steps from the Peachtree Center MARTA station, and a short drive from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. From the curved, glass-and-steel staircase in our lobby to our sleek guest rooms, nods to Portman’s midcentury design merge seamlessly with the latest technology and amenities, including our business center, 24-hour grab-and-go market and 24-hour fitness center.
You’ll feel right at home the moment you step into our beautiful guestrooms. Modernized for the modern traveler, we offer multiple charging areas, clean, crisp linens, and plenty of space for work or play. Enjoy upscale amenities including flat screen television and Aveda bath amenities.
- 206 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- The Drafting Table Cocktails And Kitchen
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center (some services complimentary)
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English