New York, NY 10023
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
The Hotel Beacon, located on New York’s Upper West Side, offers 277 rooms and suites, all with fully-equipped kitchenettes, and includes over 4,000 sq. ft. of meeting space.
Adjacent to the Historic Beacon Theatre, the Hotel Beacon is also convenient to Lincoln Center, Museum of Natural History, Central Park, New York Historical Society, Rose Center for Earth and Space,and one subway stop from Times Square. Nearby the hotel, Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues are renowned for their abundant restaurant as and outdoor cafés. Within a few blocks of hotel is discount shopping at Century 21, DSW, and Marshall’s Department store. Easy access the 1, 2, and 3 subway line is two blocks from the hotel entrance.
- 277 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary Internet Center and Airline-Access Kiosk in lobby
- 24-hour business center with fax service
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- Complimentary weekday newspaper delivery
- Self-serve and valet laundry service available
- Viand Café serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Beacon Bar serving light fare and cocktails
- Pet friendly (no fee)
- Fully-equipped kitchenette in every room/suite with complimentary coffee and tea
- Sofa bed in all suites
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms
- iPod docking station/alarm clock/radio
- In-room safe, iron & ironing board, hair dryer
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
- 32″ HDTV with HBO
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Italian