Historic Hotel Bethlehem
448 Main Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Named #3 Historic Hotel in the US by USA today, we combine world class accommodations and gracious hospitality. Located on one of the Top 10 Main Streets in the country, our guests are just steps away from historic sites, museums, and unique shops.
Guests at Historic Hotel Bethlehem enjoy 24-hour room service, complimentary fiber optic wi-fi along with two award-winning restaurants. The Tap Room serves breakfast, lunch & dinner and is known locally as the place to be. Enjoy dining among our famous former guests. 1741 on the Terrace serves dinner nightly and features farm to fork cuisine and offers guests expansive views of Historic Main Street. Don’t miss our award winning Musical Sunday Brunch, name one of the Top 100 Brunches in the US by Open Table.
- 125 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary shuttle to airport
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Complimentary fitness center
- Tap Room Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1741 on the Terrace serving dinner
- Pet friendly (no fees)
- Valet laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Lebanese