Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC
18 9th Ave
New York, NY 10014
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
YOUR DOWNTOWN OASIS
Gansevoort Meatpacking is an iconic hotel that has called New York City home for more than 15 years. The 186-room hotel features a full-service ground-floor restaurant, year-round rooftop bar and restaurant, a 45-foot heated outdoor pool, and indoor and outdoor space where guests can enjoy unobstructed, 360-degree views of the Manhattan skyline.
Located on Ninth Ave and 13th Street, Gansevoort is an anchor in Manhattan’s vibrant Meatpacking District, which has transformed from an industrial district into a hub for fashion, design, culinary excellence and the arts. The property is just steps away from the Hudson River, the High Line, premium shopping and dining, the Whitney Museum of American Art, Chelsea Market and more. The property is completing a full renovation touching all floors, accommodations and public spaces in 2020.
- 186 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Shuttle service available (fee applies)
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- The Chester American Bistro
- Rooftop Bar + Lounge
- Outdoor heated year-round pool
- Complimentary fitness center (limited hours)
- Business center offering some complimentary services (limited hours)
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Waived daily facility fee ($29 per night)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Cerbian, Chinese, French