Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Historic
337 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Experience Charleston’s past with a stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Historic District. Set in the original Citadel Military College in the heart of historic downtown and adjacent to Marion Square, this all-suite hotel in Charleston, SC is on the National Register of Historic Buildings. The hotel’s architecture and design reflect the building’s past, from the gun ports in the façade to artifacts and exposed brick walls in some of the guest suites.
Relish the hotel’s British West Colonial Plantation decor. Relax in the five-story open-air atrium, an inviting space with warm hardwood floors, potted palms, ceiling fans and mahogany furnishings. Join us for a free made-to-order breakfast each morning. Gather for drinks and snacks in our lobby bar during our complimentary evening reception.
- 153 non-smoking guest suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Complimentary evening manager’s reception
- Tobacco Road Restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- Complimentary 24/7 fitness center
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary 24/7 business center
- Self-serve and valet laundry service
- Languages spoken: English