Drury Plaza Hotel New Orleans
820 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70112
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Housed within the historic Cumberland Phone Building, historical elegance is built into every feature of the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans. The building was reported to be a Central Business District landmark when it was completed in 1917, at the height of the developmental period for telephones in New Orleans. Highlights from the original Cumberland Phone Building were preserved through careful renovation, blending memories of the past and present into the hotel. Conveniently located one block from the famous St. Charles street car, guests have easy access to the regal beauty of Garden District and the vibrant nightlife of the French Quarter.
- 214 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Complimentary full breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Self-serve and valet laundry service
- Languages spoken: English