DoubleTree by Hilton London West End
92 Southampton Row
London WC1B 4BH
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Historic charm meets modern elegance at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London – West End. Originally built in 1911, this central London hotel is housed in a listed building with a stunning Edwardian façade.
Our convenient location is just a five minute walk from Holborn and Russell Square Station, which runs the Central and Piccadilly Lines and offers direct access to Heathrow Airport. Discover a multitude of iconic London landmarks and areas nearby including the British Museum, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Covent Garden, Regent Street, Soho, Hyde Park and Oxford Street.
- 226 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Video phone with messaging
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Concierge desk
- Valet laundry service available
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Restaurant 92 serving afternoon tea and dinner
- Bar 92 serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails
- Room service
- Baggage storage
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, German, German, Arabic, Romanian