Black Bear Inn and Conference Center
4 Godfrey Drive
Orono, ME 04473
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Surrounded by trees, this down-to-earth, family-owned conference hotel is 54.2 miles from Acadia National Park.
Spacious rooms feature flat-screen TVs, microwaves, mini-fridges, and coffee makers. All have black bear quilts. Suites add pull-out sofas, massage chairs, and whirlpool tubs.
Continental breakfast is complimentary, along with an evening wine and cheese reception. There is a gym with a sauna, plenty of free parking and shuttle service (complimentary with advance arrangements with the front desk). More than 7,000 sq ft of conference space is available for meetings and events.
- 68 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary shuttle service to airport
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- In-room Keurig coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator
- Complimentary Continental breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wine and cheese reception
- Lobby market offering frozen meals and ice cream
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Self-serve laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Languages spoken: English