Archer New York
45 West 38th Street
New York, NY 10018
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Archer New York is a boutique hotel that evokes the creative soul of its Garment District neighborhood and promises a distinctive stay each and every time. It’s a welcoming residence filled with thoughtful, curated luxuries and staffed with members who are dedicated to your service. Archer New York features Charlie Palmer Steak, a progressive American take on steak, chops and modern seafood and Spyglass Rooftop Bar.
Get ready for 22 stories, 180 unique rooms and a surprise around every corner. Archer is conveniently located in the heart of New York City’s Garment District on 38th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues – blocks from the Theatre District, Empire State Building, Bryant Park, Penn Station and Times Square. Other notable attractions and key points of interest blocks from Archer include: Grand Central Station, Macy’s Herald Square, Madison Square Garden, Rockefeller Center and The New York Public Library.
Amenities included in your rate: Wi-fi; $20 food and beverage credit, per reservation, per stay; In room Nespresso coffee; passes to the New York Sports Club; turn down service nightly, with a different treat each night; 2 bottles of water and salted caramels upon arrival; newspapers in lobby.
- 180 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary in-room Nespresso coffee
- Complimentary nightly turn down service
- Complimentary bottled water and salted caramels upon arrival
- Charlie Palmer Steak serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch
- Foyer Bar serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails
- Spyglass Rooftop Bar serving dinner, cocktails
- $20 food/beverage credit
- Complimentary fitness center
- Complimentary passes to the New York Sports Club
- 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish