Ace Hotel Brooklyn
252 Schermerhorn St
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Ace Hotel Brooklyn belongs to Boerum Hill, on the cusp of Downtown Brooklyn at the ever-evolving intersection of everything. The hotel’s Brutalist facade welds seamlessly with interiors inspired by the raw artist studio spaces of the European modernists. There’s a communal lobby, guest rooms that feature floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views. We planted a verdant indoor garden complete with double-sided fireplace and sawtooth skylight and made sure to furnish plenty of indoor and outdoor workspaces for our neighbors and guests — a lasting place to continue the city’s rich tradition of people doing things their own way, together.
- 287 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and common areas
- AS YOU ARE offering a bakery and dinner service
- THE LOBBY bar
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian