The Graham Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
1075 Thomas Jefferson Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
Special Georgetown University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Welcome to The Graham Georgetown, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, where sophistication meets modern intimate luxury.
Located less than 1 mile from Georgetown University and nestled along the banks of the Potomac River, The Graham Georgetown sits in the heart of DC’s most affluent and historic neighborhood. Our central Georgetown location offers amazing walkability and easy access to public transportation. Explore important landmarks and historic estates, prestigious universities, numerous designer brands, independent boutiques, and some of the best restaurants the city has to offer. Named after famous Georgetown resident Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, our hotel draws inspiration from Bell’s inventiveness and consummate poise, offering a mix of innovative style and gracious service.
Experience our craft cocktail cellar and small-plate dining concept at The Alex Speakeasy or head up to The Graham Rooftop Lounge for stunning open-air views of our nation’s capital—martini and cigar in hand, of course. When the day is over, retreat to one of our hotel’s 57 guest rooms or suites, stylish and spacious with luxurious residential comforts and amenities designed for discerning guests, including complimentary Wi-fi and a 24-hour fitness center.
- 57 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- The Alex Speakeasy serving breakfast, dinner, cocktails
- The Rooftop Lounge serving light fare and cocktails (seasonally)
- 24-hour complimentary fitness center
- 24-hour complimentary business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pet friendly (fee applies)
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish