Washington Court Hotel on Capitol Hill
525 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001
Special Georgetown Law rates available
Rates subject to availability.
We are the closest hotel to Georgetown Law, located right across the street. There’s only one city where you go Smithsonian hopping, mingle with politicians over a power lunch, and enjoy a casual stroll through the National Mall. Washington DC is a city with a rich history and an eye towards the future – the same traits that make the Washington Court a monumental choice among Capitol Hill hotels.
Just like DC, we wear our independence like a badge of honor. You’ll feel it the moment you step into our light-filled, four-story atrium lobby. Our downtown boutique hotel truly has it all, including ultra-spacious accommodations, locally-sourced dining, and an unbeatable location just steps from the National Mall, Newseum, and the U.S. Capitol Building.
DC has always been a city on the move and Washington Court is staying at the forefront with a sleek look and enviable amenities. With sleek chrome fixtures, custom lights and furnishings, modern color palettes, and eclectic art, our Capitol Hill hotel knows how to make a statement.
- 267 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Walking distance to campus
- Complimentary wireless internet in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Bistro 525 serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Federal City Lounge serving dinner, cocktails
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Pet friendly (no fee)
- Valet laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English