1770 Euclid Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
Special George Washington University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Go beyond campus to discover more of Washington, DC. The LINE Hotel is a community effort by area chefs, artists, and cultural leaders. The LINE takes root in a 110-year-old historic church in the Adams Morgan neighborhood – a quick two miles from the George Washington University Campus.
At the LINE Hotel, explore DC’s food, art, and local scene with two acclaimed regional chefs at the helm of three restaurants and a coffee shop. Throughout the LINE, you’ll find 3000 original pieces of art from more than a dozen DC artists. In the lobby, a community podcasting network broadcasts live with programming from 30 local radio hosts.
- 220 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Pet friendly (no fees)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- A Rake’s Progress serving dinner and weekend brunch
- Brothers and Sisters serving breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Spoken English serving dinner
- The Cup We All Race 4 serving coffee/tea, juice, pastries, sandwiches
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Wellness center with rooftop yoga
- Self-serve and valet parking (fee applies)
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian