Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle
1731 New Hampshire Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20009
Special George Washington University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
At Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle, we offer the best of both worlds — a hotel right in the heart of the city that also happens to be close to George Washington University. Our place is posh, but it feels homey, too. The aesthetic of the high-design, Art Deco lobby carries over into the rooms, where the elegance becomes more subdued. Everything you need is here, from a dedicated yoga studio to a sought-after supper club-style restaurant, The Riggsby. It’s the kind of spot that’ll quickly feel like your home away from home (and even more so if you stay in one of our kitchenette rooms).
Your new backyard is Dupont Circle, brimming with historic houses, gorgeous galleries, and ample people-watching opportunities by the iconic fountain. Welcome to Washington, DC — we know you’ll have a capital stay while you’re here. Located within close proximity to the George Washington University.
- 198 non-smoking guest rooms and suites
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Pet friendly (no fees)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary loaner bikes
- Complimentary morning coffee service
- Complimentary hosted evening wine hour
- The Riggsby serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, cocktails
- Valet laundry service available
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German, French